Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
About This Site

This site serves as a personal goal tracker. If you have read the previous post, you would have understood that I want to achieve success and be financially independent before I hit 40. Then how so does this site help me become successful?

Firstly, by sharing what I do and what I believe in this site, there is always a chance that readers will share and comment if my ideas are wrong or impractical. This way, I will learn more effectively.

Secondly, by stating it in this site, it will act as a tool to remind me to keep on going and not to give up half way through.

Please note that this site is unlike other sites, where they will give lots of information on different techniques and approaches to investment, this site gives every bit of information based on my analysis and my actions. I would be willing to share with you the decisions I make. However, there will be not much emphasis on how I derived the information and which factors I take into consideration.

posted by Nenix @ 9:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives