|
| Friday, January 26, 2007 |
| CDL HTrust and CoscoCorp Sales |
Sold CDL HTrust at a price of $1.66. As it show signs of reversal. A 14% returns after 14days.
Sold CoscoCorp at a price of $2.68 as reversal signs are observed. A -3.24% loss after 8days. But a net 20.1% on this equity.Labels: CDL HTrust, CoscoCorp |
posted by Nenix @ 10:23 AM   |
|
|
|
| Tuesday, January 23, 2007 |
| MultiChem, GreatChina, and CoscoCorp |
Picked MultiChem at $0.28, GreatChina at $0.10. Target on short term returns.
CoscoCorp on alert. Might sell tomorrow or ThursdayLabels: CoscoCorp, GreatChina, MultiChem |
posted by Nenix @ 8:50 PM   |
|
|
|
| Thursday, January 18, 2007 |
| Bought in again |
After tweaking my system, decided to enter CoscoCorp at 2.77 and Synear at 1.77.
In the first place, I shouldn't even be thinking about exit. Lets see how it goes thenLabels: CoscoCorp, Synear |
posted by Nenix @ 1:46 PM   |
|
|
|
| Wednesday, January 17, 2007 |
| Cosco Corp |
Sold CoscoCorp as stopper price of 2.7 is hit. Sold at 2.71 though. 22% returns upon sales.
I realise a few mistakes in my trading system. 1) Executing intra-day trades isn't a good idea. Even though it did hit the stopper, at the end of the day it manage to rebound. Maybe trading decision should be decided at the end of the day. But would that be too late?
2) I failed to fully recognise a change in primary trend. A trend reversal is evident if the subsequent peak failed to increase higher than the previous one and its trough behaving likewise as well.
So which should take higher priority? The stopper price? or the trend reversal signals? Maybe I should focus more on the stopper price. Its more to lose money than to earn less.. ha.. I will review it again in due time.Labels: CoscoCorp |
posted by Nenix @ 7:32 PM   |
|
|
|
| Friday, December 08, 2006 |
| CoscoCorp |
Following my new trading idea, decided to buy CoscoCorp
Status: Bought at $2.22 Target: None Stop out: $2.15Labels: CoscoCorp |
posted by Nenix @ 2:54 PM   |
|
|
|
| Saturday, October 07, 2006 |
| Cosco Corp 21st September 2006 (Updated) |
 Cosco Corp is showing an uptrend. It also broke through the resistance level of $1.60. A sudden surge in price will be observed.
Bought on 21st September 2006 at $1.66. Should have waited till $1.60. However, I still decided to get at this price as I forsee a surge in price to $1.83 in the next month.
As observed from the graph, The accelerated surge will lose its "speed" and maybe recover at a $1.69 to $1.70 range. The signs from the volume traded also show signals of an upcoming bear trend.
Last updated 7th October 2006 Status: Buy at $1.70 Target: Sell at $1.80-$1.82
************************ Last Update on 5th Octover 2006 **************************** Sold on 5th October 2006 at $1.79. Decided to pull out as I doubt the price will break through the $1.80 mark. Manage to get returns of 7.2% in 15 days. ***********************************************************************************Labels: CoscoCorp |
posted by Nenix @ 4:45 PM   |
|
|
|
|
| NenixDreams Fund |
| Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1
Target for 2007 = Beat STI index
Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58
Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54
Difference with STI index is 0.04
|
| Links |
|
|
| Tools that Generate Passive Income |
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
|
|