Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
SMRT October (Updated 21st October 2006)

I bought this share at an awfully high price at $1.24. One of my worst buy in my short trading times. If I could make a choice today, I would have sold at $1.20, cutting my loss. I have now developed a mentality of cutting my losses and riding on my profits, after some bad experiences in previous trades.

Nonetheless, this share has an upward trend if you look at it in 5 year periods. Anyway, I have been trying to average my cost to about $1.16 which is reasonable, trading between ranges of $1.08 and $1.11. This share has finally started to pick up, now trading at around $1.10. Not expecting the rise in price, my average price of my shares returned to $1.24 :( However, I will most probably sell them at $1.13 and buy them back at $1.10 and doing it repeatedly. I intend to keep this as a long term investment, so it doesn't matter how much my price is averaged to.

Status: Trading actively
Target: None



******************************Updated 19th October 2006***************************
Status: Short
Price: $1.13
Target: $1.10-$1.11
SMRT is a stock that is climbing very slowly. Always negotiating between range. Like mentioned above, it used to linger between $1.08 to $1.10 but now it is lingerin$1.10 to $1.13
*********************************************************************************



******************************Updated 21st October 2006***************************


Like analyzed before, it is growing steadily, although very slowly. Short term resistance is at $1.12, occassionally hitting $1.13. Will fall back to $1.11 again before surging up. Might hit $1.16 at the end of year. Will reassess again later.
**********************************************************************************




********************************Updated 28th October 2006 ************************
Status: Bought at $1.12
Bought at a higher than expected price. Shorted it in the first place to make NOL trade.
Manage to get returns of 0.892% in 8 days.
**********************************************************************************


********************************Updated 5th December 2006 ************************
Status: Sold at $1.14 at 30th November 2006.
Target: Buy at $1.11 to $1.12.

Action: Bought at $1.12 at 1st December 2006

Results: Manage to get returns of 1.78% in 1 days.
**********************************************************************************

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 11:27 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is actually quite a good choice. SMRT is a company with good potential as well as good dividend payback. A good long term stock to watch and accumulate.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Nenix said…

    Ya. Its growing as well. This equity is for the long term, although sometime i sell it if it hits a new recent high, and buy it later when it falls back.

    Strange enough, SMRT fluctuates steadily in a range of 2 cents. From $1.08-$1.11, it slowly climbs to the current $1.12 to $1.15. Though I seldom do this, but it seems like you could trade within 2cents and make steady capital returns while watching it grow.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives