Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Thursday, February 15, 2007
15th Feb clearout *edited
Some of the momentum seems to have lost steam. To me, absolute returns are more important than paper gains. Well, I might have lesser returns than others but at least I have reasonable returns

Sold Pac Andes at $0.975. Though it has healthy trends, however, since I bought it at the middle of the trend growth, risk of getting negative returns is higher if I followed my system. Furthermore, the momentum seems to have lost steam and people are starting to sell.

(Crap, immediately after I sold, it surged to $1. haha. what the hell right)
PacAndes returns of +19% in 31 days.
(STI gained 5% during this period, PacAndes gained 10% --> +5%)

Sold BH Gloabl at $0.41. Despite good dividends coming, people are selling, momentum is gone. Like PacAndes, the fact that I bought quite late in a trend creates a risk of negative returns.
BH Global returns of +2.5% in 28 days.
(STI gained 4% during this period, BH Global gained 4% --> +0%)

Sold Synear at $2.02. No dividends but the reason is the same as the other 2.
Synear returns of +14.12% in 28 days.
(STI gained 4% during this period, Synear gained 16% --> +12%)

Sold MediaRing at $0.405. Stopped loss even though its too late. Another case whereby I hope things will go out all right. Well, it shouldn't be used as an excuse. So I have to buck up.
MediaRing returns of -12.09% in 17 days. (shouldn't have followed my heart. Mechanically, I should have sold at 0.425. Though still a loss, but at least its cut shorter.. )
(STI gained +1.5% during this period, MediaRing gained -11% --> -12.5%)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 11:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives