Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Sunday, March 18, 2007
18th March Update
Recent times have been turbulent. People all over the world are saying different things. Correction? Recession?

Personally, I don't really care that much. What I'm worried is for my family and friends who invests in stocks just like I do. On one hand, a bear run will definitely be good for my experience, albeit an expensive one.

Anyway, on a review on the past week, I realized that I have been too hasty to make investments. I tried to preempt it but obviously, it didn't turn out well. Rotary was one of them. Genting was another. Oh well.. we do learn from mistakes.

Something has been bugging me since NTS beta was up and running. How do I determine whether I should enter based on an existing trend? I personally feel that it doesn't matter but is that the case? Maybe I should buy on the fall when the holding criteria is still intact? Will I be averaging the losers then? Sighz.. my system is so damn raw. I once thought that I'm heading somewhere.. but seems like that isn't the case.

Tomorrow will be good day I suppose, although judging by local forums, they seems to be rather pessimistic about it. Good luck to the readers out there and all the best to your trades.

*Just updated my fund price etc. Gosh.. what a terrible returns. 11% since last August. STI moved 25% since last August. It just says that I still a raw prick when it comes to investing. My target of 25%APR now seems so far away..
posted by Nenix @ 7:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives