Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
To Do List
Despite working, this is still the holdiay period and I must fork out sometime to do the following.


1. Work on finalizing my NTS using VBA(which I learn while working) to automate it.
Deadline: Before August 2007
Details:
- It should be able to give a rating to a long position and/or short position.
- It should be able to determine how much to hold based on its risk involved.
- It should be able to aid in determining when to sell.

2. Work on the report of my hypothesis and analysis
Deadline: Ongoing
Details:
- NTS is based on rules that I hypothesize so documentation is needed. At the moment, it is very messy, with pieces of word documents in different folders. Need to consolidate them.

3. Work on a stocks dossier (not sure if spelt correctly)
Deadline: 30th June 2007/Ongoing
Details:
- Need to critic all my buy and sell trades since 2005. Luckily I have records of the figures. However, most of the charts factored in bonus issues etc, and thus makes it difficult to check the charts etc. I will take a look into it and see how it goes.
- This dossier will be kept in softcopy and printed out as well. Reason is such that I can look into my mistakes (plenty) and learn from it.

4. Clean up the blog outlook
Deadline: 31st July 2007
Details:
- The categories abit cluttered. Will have to rearrange those
- The links on types of stocks traded is to overwhelming. Maybe I should sort it alphabetically.

Guess with all this dealines, my playing time on online games have to be reduced.. haha.. Don't want to, but no choice.

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 11:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives