Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Friday, April 06, 2007
I'm near

Since 1st August, I have tracking my portfolio vs the STI. Although I enjoyed good returns before August, I did properly account it.

So there you go, my returns.. And it's coming.. soon, it's gonna overtake the STI.

Before 7th March 2007, I didn't have any hard rules or style. I realized that I cashed out too quickly. Throughout the years, I had stocks like Capitaland, Olam (when it was at $1+). No regrets though because I've learned something from it.

7th March is when by trading system is developed. It did not go off to a good start as NDF dropped from 1.14 to a low of 1.11 while STI rose from 1.22 to 1.27. Its all about perseverance and recently, I've been rewarded for my patience. I reduced the 10+% difference to a 2% difference ever since. I'm never a fan of benchmarking indexes. However, by comparing it, it will justify that my method is accurate.

This mad surge of my equities, Hobee, GoldenAgri and CAO has made me float in the air.. haha. I must constantly remind myself not to get overconfident and to stick to my fast hard rules. If I screw up while using my rules, then so be it. But I do not want to regret doing something that I have done using intuitions. Most guys have lousy intuition, and I know I'm one of them.


Finally, a happy Good Friday to all and cheers!

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 7:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives