Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
POEMS system sucks
Well, Today, as most will know, has been quite a frenzy. Received numerous low alerts, thus I liquidated most of my stocks unfortunately, at a loss. But what pisses me off is this. The POEMS system really sucks. I queued to sell at the buying price. So why not process it immediately? Its understandable if it's still falling but that's not the case.
My mapleTreeLog was submitted at 16:06pm only to be executed at 16:35pm. My AsiaEnv was submitted at 16:09 only to be reported at 17:28pm. The reason I signed up for POEMS is for the supposed convenience. And now, at the time of writing, which is 17:44 Singapore time, the order i submitted for MiddleEastD at 16:48 has not be reported.. This is pissing me off big time.

I guess, in the end, it is my brokers (POEMS and amFraser) that helped me. Technology always seem to fail you at the most important time.

I will update my transactions when I reach home today. Similar to Febrauary correction, I've liquidated most stocks, but like I mentioned in my posts earlier, I kept the base of most stocks that still holds the trend.

NB: POEMS finally reported the MiddleEastD at 17:52. Brilliant.. And, I guess if this carries on, we will be seeing contra-players-turn-bankrupt news on papers and tv soon.
posted by Nenix @ 5:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives