Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Portfolio Updates
CreativeMaster remains the highest risk stock because of its volatility. 5d EMA just crossed the 12d EMA justing that it might trend up while MACD seems to be diverging upwards. I think barring nothing catastrophic happen globally, CreativeMaster will start trending up by next week.

MiddleEastD shows a weakening in trend. Exit has been planned. This is one of the reasons why Soildbuild, MapleTreeLog and CreativeMaster are loaded as to replace those potentially weak trends. Shall wait for tomorrow's EOD before making any decision. Hopefully the "friday" effect wont have a great impact on it.

OKP has a strong trend but risk entailed is high as its volatility is rather significant. However, the momentum is strong for this stock and thus this occupies a significant percentage of my holdings

TiongWoon also exhibit strong trends but momentum isnt as strong as OKP. It is less volatile than OKP, thus it is the second largest position in my portfolio.

AsiaEnv has weakened trend after the placement. Like MiddleEastD, it is one of those that might be sold if it hits the trigger. Contrary to my previous comment that it is going to trend up, the price seems to be heading for consolidation at around $0.84. Knowing that, I still have to be disciplined and keep to my exit triggers.

ChinaAviationOil has exhibit a strong trend. Momentum seems to have peaked and should consolidate at around $3. Comparing returns per unit risk, CAO seems to be the top stock in my portfolio, thus occupying around 46+++% of my portfolio.

SoilBuild was loaded to act as a transition to stocks with weak trends. This itself has been on my radar for a long time but due to lack of funds, I gave it a pass. Trend now is ok but it seems to be consolidating as well.

MapleTreeLog was loaded as a transition phase to stocks that I might exit. It fulfils the primary buying signal that the 12d EMA crosses the 26d EMA. However, market strength in this counter seems to be rather weak. Might trigger selling signal soon as well

BrightWorld was meant to be unloaded due to weakness in technicals. However, the price reversal today caught me by surprise. Thus I will still be holding on to it till the trend bends


Risk taken has increased to 8.648% of portfolio value and 11.14% of cost value. The risk incurred with respect to cost value exceeded my limit, thus, all buying shall cease until more equities reach "zero-risk" status.

Overall, the main shares I hold, barring AsiaEnv, are doing well, while other transition stocks seems to be consolidating. I do not expect tomorrow to surge again as profit taking might most probably rule over most. Getting tired now. So have a good Friday ahead

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 11:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives