Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Monday, July 09, 2007
Templates Done!!!!!
Finally, the first draft of templates are done. Now I can carry on to phase two - Data entry! This will be an interesting procedure because I will be looking back at all my trades. In the template, I am supposed to write an analysis for each buying and selling decision. I will be relooking most of my mistakes and hopefully, I will gain new insights.

Although I dont like paperwork, but for these templates, I will print them out for easy viewing and analysis.

As of writing, CAO finished its consolidation phase faster than expected. Didn't expect it to surge again so soon. Others like TiongWoon and OKP are slowing down after the accelerated run last week.

Anyway.. the challenge starts now, hopefully I will learn things from my past experience. Again I have to say that I'm lucky that I started trading in the bull run as mistakes made in the past are not heavily punished. Wish me luck for phase 2 then!

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 4:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives