Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Friday, September 14, 2007
Results of tweaking
Tweaked my risk management.. and WOW! I realized that by switching to a long term perspective, my risk incurred more than doubled. You see, if I'm using short term, the cut loss will based on the volatility of the daily charts. However, as I'm switching to mid-term, I would have to use at least weekly charts. This has an impact as using daily volatility as cut loss is just too unrealistic. However going long term means that cut loss is wider and thus cut loss point will be wider. I'm damn shocked that most of my cut loss limits are so wide. That it seems a bit scary. In fact, I feel its unrealistic too. But hey, its a direct translation of my short term methods. So I guess, this is how it looks like when it's magnified.

Anyway, things seems good now, but that doesn't mean that everything will recover. Over exuberance will only lead to another correction. Lets just hope its slow and steady. In fact, it would be better if it crawls to a point no one really notices it.
posted by Nenix @ 11:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives