Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Brief summary of some counters
In the com lab doing revision, but felt like blogging out my thoughts.

The craze of the injection is slowly settling down. And some of the more "performing" counters last week are seeing some signs of consolidation. Like what I posted in the summary, some of what I mentioned came true!.. (smirk look on face)

Don't if I mentioned but predictions are just for fun as it doesn't fit into my style of trading. Anyway, from price now (wednesday, 2:16pm), I decided to see if my predictions came true. "Check" means according to plan, "Cross" means not according to plan.

AdvSCT: check

AsiaEnv: cross (though trading range decreased, but at that point of time of predicting, it was more of sideways trading. Furthermore, this is a stock which I follow my bro, so I didn't want to do much analysis on it. Got caught in the first "fake" breakout though, so its a bad trade all in all)

Boustead: check (well, not exactly accurate but its slowly moving and so far it didn't hold above 2.45. Dubious check)

CAO: Check (It did surge )

CWT: Check (consolidating now)

Federal: Check (Its slowing down)

FerroChina: Check (Continued to surge, and it did test 2.87. Maybe I'm not that accurate since I said 2.88. Oh well, still have 2 more days to go though)

FJ: Check (Price still increases)

Gold: Cross (Its consolidating now, though maybe I'm right in the sense that the price irregularity did affect the charts. But that doesn't really make sense as I can't really link them together)

Hiap Seng: Check (Cut loss did trigger)

Lyxor H: Check (still surging like no one else's business)

MiddleEast: Check (uptrend is there and its supporting above 0.235)

MMP: Check (This is easy. Its trading sideways for like ages)

OKP: Check (Consolidating in sight)

PacAndes: Check (Consolidation ended, hovering around 0.86)

Rotary: Cross (Momentum not as bad as I thought)

Soilbuild: Check (Slow uptrend, momentum picking up)

STI: Dont bother

Swissco: Check (Didn't explain much, so guess its check.)

TiongWoon: Check(It did surge and it looks like its consolidating too! Wow.. I'm a genius!)


17 checks, 3 crosses, 1 don't bother. Haha. See, not that tough to predict right? Anyway, don't take this seriously. I'm just trying to boost my ego for awhile cos I can't solve my Maths problems. haha. Will do a more serious analysis during the weekend.
posted by Nenix @ 2:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives