Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Hot China Stocks
A china fund that allows investments in S-shares and H-shares. These are the china stocks in either Hong Kong or Singapore. If I'm not mistaken, they could also invest in those listed in NASDAQ. The only criteria seems to be that the company must have at least 50% of their businesses based in China.

To me, this is good news. China market has been quite insulated from world affairs, and it is a good thing as the scenario in US still seems abit unstable. In the near future at least, we would see liquidity flow into such stocks and they will be at unreasonably inflated levels. Personally, I feel pennies will be "stirr-fried" to a whole new high level. For me, I have CAO, FerroChina, AsiaEnv (dunno if asiaenv belongs to this category). Unfortunately, I am short of funds, thus unable to purchase more.

Time is short and people will once again go into the "easy-to-earn-from-stocks" mentality soon once it breaks higher than correction level. In fact, from the Share Investor forum posts, you can already sense optimism. Seems like its another run till correction time.

At the moment, lets just hope my stocks could surge next week. Don't like underperforming the STI index and dont like losing to my bro too.. haha..

To me, all counts for nothing if
1) you cant profit
2) you cant beat at least the singapore market

Long term goals
1) consistent returns in long run
2) at least on par with global indices (very tough)

Now, Im just aiming to hit my short term goals. Wish me luck!
posted by Nenix @ 1:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives