Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Round of yesterday's Action
CFD
Sold MMP @ 1.21
Bought FuJianZY @ 0.83
Bought FuJianZY @ 0.815
Bought FuJianZY @ 0.785
Bought OKP @ 0.825
Bought advSCT @ 0.995

Cash
Bought AsiaEnv @ 0.78
Bought advSCT @ 1.01

Today might continue to fall and hopefully, none of my triggers are hit.
Anyway, I took a look at FuJianZY's times and sales. Lots of 1 lotters pressing the price down. Maybe instituitions are pushing the price down? Maybe the funds from China come in batches, accumulating when they are low and distributing to the retailers like us? Anyway, this is just a small pullback in my opinion. At the moment the market is trading sideways with upward bias. If you sell and buy again next time, more often than not, you will sell at a lower than peak price and buy at a higher than trough price. With the inclusion of transaction fees, one might as well just hold through the storm.

Anyway, markets are unpredictable, and despite the fact that I said that this is only a passing cloud (passing correction), things could change easily and I have my triggers to safeguard my positions.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 1:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives