Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Sunday, April 15, 2007
1000 hits!!
Woohoo!.. When I first started this blog, I didn't expect it to have so much response. It is more of a public private blog. Thought that they only people visiting will be my brother and I.

But today, I just hit 1000 hits. Personally, I'm so damn elated. Will soon add links to indexes of other markets etc. Hopefully people will bookmark my page. haha..

Ok. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Cheers to all!

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 10:23 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh bro u noe why u hit 1000 anot... is because ppl at channelnewsasia forum is laughing their ass off u. check it out. http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=58814

    probably u might need to make ur defence there.

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi as a fellow undergrad with similar ambitions, I love reading your blog.

    There is a forum I would like to recommend that keeps its finger on the pulse of the property scene in Singapore.

    No holds barred comments and opinions on condo projects and its developers.

    This forum may help you gain additional insight of how well or how badly property companies are actually doing at the ground level via condo sales, and which property companies have earnings and growth potential, based on their products.

    this is the site: http://forums.condosingapore.com

    Great work man, look forward to reading more of your stuff!

    - Alan

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger decipher said…

    Hello Dude,

    Keep it up! Don't let anyone tell you it cannot be done! May I suggest you include stock selection apart from buying at random whenever there is a T.A buy signal. This way you can reduce the number of times you are wrong.

    If you need a free charting tool, try www.chartnexus.com : )

    Huat arh!
    Decipher

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger Nenix said…

    Thanks decipher.

    I'm already using chartnexus now. It is useful I must say. And of cos, I will keep going. Investment is a long term thing and all my gains are reinvested and reinvested.

    And now, I really enjoy the process. The process of figuring out the most optimized method due to cash limitations.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives