Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Milestone Reached
Yay.. today, my fund price outperforms the STI index. As of today, my NDF price is $1.42 while the normalized STI is $1.40 (Based on $1 investment on NDF and STI on August 2006)

Even if its for a day, I'm super elated. As of today, everything seems to be so bubbly. I've hit my yearly target, I've crossed my target for NDF as well. But I do understand that, all profits are lies unless they are realized. Right now, I have to keep my feet on the ground and not get complacent or cocky(which I have a tendency to).

So what's my next milestone? Its the $2 mark. I hope to hit it before year end in 2007. Of cos, I want to break further away from this index. I can foresee a possibility of my price falling but that will be a test of my mantle.

Another target is that I want to overtake my bro's returns. He's damn good(lucky). But its a good thing. He adopts a different school of investing (fundamentalist/value investing). Well, it's healthy competition I suppose.

Anyway, I must cherish this moment.. haha.. this is the day that my fund outperforms the STI index.

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 9:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives