Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Poor Service
Tomorrow I have my final paper. Because I can't really monitor the shares, and because like I mentioned in the past posts, I want to reduce the position size of my shares, especially since its in CFD, I called my broker. And to be honest, I am really appalled by the service.


Nenix: Hi, is this Jack(Not real name)? I'm Nenix(Not real name either)
Jack: Er.. Nenix? Hm..... What's your surname?
Nenix: Dreams(Fake again). *in my mind, i'm like what the fuck? It has been a few months and I have been constantly bugging him regarding CFD issues, and he still don't know me?*
Jack: Oh.. ok.. what is it regarding?
Nenix: I need you to help me monitor Rotary and help me sell XX lots if it hits below 0.99.
Jack: Er. its a bit difficult for me cos I am monitoring other things as well. You can't do it yourself?
Nenix: I have exams and the labs in schools are all closed, thus I don't have any internet access.
Jack: Erm.. ok.. I will try.. but no promises because I am monitoring other stuff as well.


Thats about the whole conversation and it makes me super pissed. What kind of service is that? Even my other broker(who serves high net worth people), serves me much better than him. She remembers my name when I call (although im just one of her small client), she helps me fulfill my orders when I can't access the internet etc.

Anyway, even though I have the desire to down my size on Rotary, I still want to hold. Tomorrow will be a test for my broker.. If he sells when it didn't break or if he sells when it has way broken its point, then I guess I will be looking for another broker.
posted by Nenix @ 9:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives