Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Profit taking
As mentioned from before,
RafflesEdu has hit my trigger point, As reluctant as I am, I closed positions at $2.25 at a -3% returns.
Golden Agri has shown signs of reversal too. Triggering my Capital Preservation Level (CPL), position is closed at $2.55 at a +46.55% returns.

Have loaded on NobleGroup@1.67, AsiaEnv@$0.81. Both shows good trends and especially for NobleGrp

Below will be a list of my holdings and their exit/cut loss triggers
CAO: CPL at $1.46
NobleGrp: Cut loss at $1.56
AsiaEnv: Cut loss at $0.74
Rotary: CPL at $0.99
Ho Bee: CPL at $2.30
Bio Treat: Cut loss at $0.78

To Do List:
- For tomorrow, the stock to note is CAO as its closing price is near to its CPL.
- I might load more Ho Bee as RSI is going towards high market strength.
- Reducing position size on Rotary?

Reflections:
Golden Agri was a good ride, but because of Olam's case, I have implemented this new gimmick called CPL. Afterwhich, I realise that Golden Agri's trigger point was at $2.65. So today's position close was a clear cut decision.

However, one thing to note is that exiting the position does not mean that I will not come back, it basically means I am just out of it at the moment.

The difference between greed(negative characteristics), riding profits(trading strategy), capital preservations (positive characteristics) is so small that sometimes, you think you are riding profits, but in actual fact, I'm just greedy. Sometimes, I close positions to preserve capital and it might be seen as deviating from the strategy of riding the profits.

Abstract stuff I feel, but its necessary to address them.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 7:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives