Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Review for 8th May 2007
You know, I really hope that I can get past one day without mentioning my holdings (meaning all increasing steadily), but thats not the case. China market seems to cool down and you know what? Singapore's market fell much more than their counterparts. Haha. Its like everyone can rise for all they care, and Singapore won't move up much. But however, if one country cools down, Singapore will drop much more than them. Kiasi mentality I suppose. (A bit like me)

MiddleEastD
MACD cuts downwards, RSI drops downwards, and it is without doubt that SAR indicator will flip. All this will point towards a downtrend. Of cos, it might be nothing serious but the fact that there is an indication of downtrend means that I must keep a lookout on it as well.

AsiaEnv
MACD touched and might cut downwards tomorrow, RSI hit the 70 mark, and SAR flipped. This means that another downtrend (possibly temporary) might be occurring. Time to sit tight!

BrightWorld
Not so Bright at the moment, SAR flipped, MACD touched, RSI hitting 50 and might go down further tomorrow. Today's drop seems kinda big compared to their regular price movement. Seems like it might due to the CD. Like AsiaEnv, its time to sit tight

Rotary
Like what I mentioned the other day, rotary seems to be at the bottom of the trough. Seems like I'm spot on (so heng). Anyway, its still showing downtrend signals although signs of reversal are showing. As usual, I still haven't reduce my position size. haha

Ho Bee
Seems like its inching closer and closer to my CPL line. I really dont wish to make a forced decision. Signs dont show an obvious reversal, so its possible that it is still decreasing.

Tomorrow might be another day full of decisions to make.. haha.. hope its not that much of a headache.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 8:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives