Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Portfolio Analysis 16th June 2007
As mentioned, most of my holdings have reached the point of 'zero' risk. The only ones that still holds risk are MiddleEastD and BioTreat.

These two counters takes up 21% of my total risk set aside for my portfolio. So for the time being, the buffer is tremendously huge as 89% of risk is left unused. While I would love to take on a little more risk, it would extremely difficult to pull of as I need to transfer more funds to my CFD account. To take on the additional risk, I need to simulate a sudden correction and determine how I would react to it.

If there is one downside to my portfolio, it would be the fact that I didn't try to use up more risk limit. Reducing the buffer to 25% unused would be ideal.


Today has been a tiring day, most probably start my dossier on Sat. But its lots of info for me to print I guess, so seems like the printing is out, unless i divide my dossier into more parts, with one being the summary. We'll see when I started filling in the data

Labels: ,

posted by Nenix @ 1:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives