Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Losses
So much to write today. Today, i suffered a huge loss. Maybe larger than the February correction.

I will start with the CFD components-

Rotary: Bought more at $1.45 cost averaging to $1.44. Sold during the cut loss trigger of $1.36 at about -27.77%

OKP:
Sold the short term components at $0.98 and $0.88 with cost average at $0.84. A result of 63.49% profit is reached.

TiongWoon:
Sold short term components at $1.12 and $1.05 with cost average at $1.086. A result of 7.596%

Touching on the Cash components-

AsiaEnv: One of the weak stocks I wanted to exit as it is so close to my exit signal. Bought on an average of $0.84 while I sell it at a price of $0.835 resulting a -0.595%

MiddleEastD: Another one of the weak stocks that was near my exit signal. Bought on an average of $0.387 and sold at $0.37 at a -4.39% loss

Soilbuild: This stock hit my cut loss limit at 1.61. Bought at 1.78. Exceeded my cut loss limit. Sold at a -9.55% loss

MapleTreeLog: It once touched my cut loss limit at 1.40. But decided to hold as it is recovering. Breached further and thus cut loss at 1.37 at a -6.8% loss

CreativeMast: Least expected to breach but it happened. Cut loss at 0.23 when I bought at 0.265 at a loss of -13.2%

Overall, my portfolio has reduced from $1.74 to $1.58, resulting in a 9.195% decrease. Like I mentioned, this will be the worst case scenario even though I still have holdings. One of the reasons that it is worse than estimations is because of difficulty in selling some of my shares. I have catered to a 15% risk at max and I am quite sure that it won't exceed this limit.

My remaining shares are base shares and it will be kept for middle-term. So short term cut losses will not apply to these shares. I will only trigger a sell if it crosses my mid-term signal.

For CAO, it still has short-term holdings. This is because, at the point of buying CAO, i did not have a system of allocation. However, it has not hit short term exit points. An exit will take place at around $2.69 for the short term holdings.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 8:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives