Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Friday, October 12, 2007
12th October update

This week is rather mixed for me. Overall has dropped from $1.56 to $1.55. Market correction seems possible though, but anything more than that seems unlikely.
If you ask me, on hindsight, I felt that I invested too early. I knew from technical indicators that a consolidation is possible for OKP, advSCT, asiaEnv, pacAndes. Thats why I sold advSCT, some asiaEnv, pacAndes. Basically, I cleared my CFDs. Then when market corrected down, I tried to bargain pick these counters. Initially, I queued OKP for 80cents, advSCT at 995, asiaenv at 0.775. But I was afraid that I couldn't get it, so I used cash to get advSCT and asiaEnv, thinking that since it is for the longer time horizon, it should be ok to get it soon. For OKP. i changed at the last minute to get at 825. Oh well, I feel there isn't much wrong in my decision though.
This week has been shaky, having lots of whipsawed movements. How I read this is that stocks are exchanging hands, and it is more geared towards accumulation by funds. At the moment, after the correction, I think funds have lots of cash at hand and by default, they need to be in the market. Thus, they might be loading in positions now.
Generally, things are looking sweet at the moment. A last note of caution, we are almost halfway through the historically bad month of October and the year end rally is near. If we follow historical trends, then I will have to say that my fund will not go below $1.50 till the correction next year! Anyway, the decision on whether to cut the fed rates in two weeks time will be the catalyst for either the year end rally, or stagnant growth till end year.

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 9:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives