Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Actions I took on 24th October 2007
Below is the summary of the course of actions for today. This is taken from the previous post. To all readers, I know at the moment, this is a bit disorganized and I will sort this Scenario Analysis out in the future. Anyway, to make a brief explanation of the steps, step 1 signifies the possible scenarios that might happen and my course of action. Step 2 is a level deeper than that and etc. I wanted to write out a documentation for it but due to lack of time, I feel this is the best method to remind myself not to make impulsive buys (My ideal of documentation will have valuation based on surface technicals and fundamentals, with a more detailed analysis of both schools in part 2, followed by the course of actions [This step is important as I tend to be impulsive in both buying and selling]) Anyway, the actions I took will be in blue fonts. And the red wordings are comments of my actions


Cash: AsiaEnv-
Course of Action (23rd October 2007 to 26th October 2007)

1. A price queue of $0.68 would be pushing it. Depends on sentiment, if Dow closes badly, will queue at $0.67 (maximum 6 bids regulation), else will queue at $0.685-$0.69 for my Tier 3.
*Tier 3 is loaded at 0.695. Not exactly to plan though. $0.695 based on sentiment today, is a good price. However, should I be more patient with my third tier? Maybe I should, but now what I'm left is the ultra short term Tier 4, which is powered by CFD.
1. A price of $0.78 by this week will warrant some profit taking
2. As the EMA cut is gentle in nature, it does not necessarily mean that its a down trend, it just signifies the continual of consolidation. A price of $0.65 will cause the Tier 4 (CFD) to be loaded.
2. A price of $0.635 will trigger a cut loss signal

PacAndes-
Course of Action (23rd October 2007 to 26th October 2007)
1. Depending on the close of Dow today, a gain in Dow would mean that the buying price will be $0.805. if Dow don't do well, I could actually try $0.795
*Tier 2 loaded at $0.81. As mentioned, this is a good price to enter based on sentiment today. If you try to understand how the market reacts, sometimes good sentiments will drive the prices up. Sentiment is definitely a catalyst.
1. Surge in price will not warrant a profit taking as I only have 1 portion of shares
2. EMA cut is not an isse. The reason is the same as in asiaEnv
2. Price of $0.785 will warrant a buy order for third and final tier

ChinaAOil-
Course of Action (23rd Octboer 2007 to 26th October 2007)
1. Buy at around $2.7 for tier 2
1. Don't buy at any price higher than $2.72 as consolidation might be stretched
*Queued at $2.72, which I manage to buy in the end
2. Trigger loss is at $2.55
2. No profit taking as current holding is a first tier stock

FerroChina-
Course of Action (23rd October 2007 to 27th Octover 2007)
1. Buy 2nd Tier at most $2.44 only. Will not pay more as of 23rd October
*Bought at $2.44. Maybe at a high price, but prices have reached the bottom already.
1. No profit taking as I do not have many holdings
2. Smooth cutting of EMA is not indicative of a down trend. Unable to tell if its smooth at the moment but will cut if its an abrupt drop and it cuts EMAs
3. Tier three buying would have to be funded by sales of other counters but this scenario will happen if EMA smoothens. Price to buy will be around $2.30

Labels: , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 9:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives