Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Stunning statistic
I was updating my holdings, something which I do without fail, when suddenly, I am curious about my realized hit rate this year. This applies to only realized profits and losses. Just this year alone, I realized 92 transactions (this is inclusive of accumulative buys. Eg, if I bought in 3 batches, even though I sold in one batch, it is considered as 3 batches in my record).

The result is as follows:

92 attempts

59 fail
33 pass

which equates to 35% hit rate.
If this is school, I would have been retained.

However, my profits rose more than 40% during this period.

======================================================
Whats the moral of the story?

It DOESN'T MATTER how many times you are RIGHT.
What matters is HOW RIGHT YOU ARE when you are RIGHT and
HOW WRONG you are when you are WRONG.
=================================================
posted by Nenix @ 8:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives