Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Olam
Olam, from the trend is showing weaknesses in its strength despite positive trending. Various indicators are pointing towards a weakening trend with correction. However, as my system is based on trend direction, and not prediction, I have to enter a position. However, I wil be monitoring this counter closely as I think this will be the first counter that will hit the exit criteria.

Trend Direction

Although the trend direction is in an upward motion, the crossover seems weak.

Trend Strength

Trend strength also points to weakness in the trend. The +DI is going down signifying that the strength of the uptrend is weakening. The -DI is showing an increasing trend, indicating a selling pressure. However, as both lines are in the region of 20, it can be said that both strengths are weak in nature. 

ATR

ATR has decreased significantly since its low of $0.835, indicating stability in prices.

Momentum

Momentum is currently weakening although generally it is still on an increasing momentum, indicating that the buying interest has waned.

Volume

Volume is in tandem with price direction and this is a characteristic of an increasing trend.

Conclusion

All indicators are pointing to a weak uptrend. However, the decision to enter is due to the fact that it is in an uptrend. Unless I have more screening criteria, I just have to live with it. What I can do is to maybe add more criteria but I feel that it would only make things more subjective, which I do not favor.

If I have to rate this stock, it would be classified as a "weak uptrend stock"

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 11:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives