Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Impulse
Just thought of it a while ago, so I decided to post it.
I am considering setting up a forum (open to all or private one) that discusses various investing strategies. After some time in the Channel News Asia Forums, it has dawned on me that every method seems to work. From mainstream value investing to the my more unorthodox method, they seem to have their pros and cons.

I would like to see what responses I have before I set this up. People who are positive, share the same dream as I do, open to new ideas are welcome. This is not a forum to criticize but to improve on our respective methods. I feel that it is possible to integrate ideas from different strategies to optimize it even further.

That said, maybe this would be a private forum as many people, including me, would be unwilling to share the intricacies of our screening process. Just place a comment if you are interested, email me (nenixg@gmail.com) and if I have a moderate response, I will set it up

Ideally, describe about yourself, and most importantly, your style of investing. It would be best if the forum has a diverse amount of traders in it.
posted by Nenix @ 2:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives