Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Automation
The stuff I am doing is on automation. using a language I know nuts about. Hah.. luckily I have source code for reference. 4 days have passed and I feel like I understand VBA better. Seems like I can start to automate my system.. That would be cool, so I don't have to update my prices on 3 seperate spreadsheets every day.


MiddleEastD
Losing steam now but its ok i guess. But should pick up soon. No worries about that.

Asia Env
Hah.. Losing steam as well. MACD did cut and SAR did flip. seems like its taking a breather. No worries on that though.

BrightWorld
Lost steam too. All these 3 that I bought around the same time all lost steam together.

Ho Bee
It has been inching so ever close to CPL of 2.32. Tomorrow shld be profit taking day, but dont see any profit to take from here. Oh well.. hope all goes right.

Rotary
It picked up. This time round, I wont make the mistake of holding for too long. I will let go a certain number of lots once the speculative portion hits my short term line. STI has been quite forgiving, in fact, due to bullishness, its always fine to try some methods here and there.

Cheeros for tomorrow

Labels: , , ,

posted by Nenix @ 10:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives