Nenix Dreams

A journey on Trading

About Me
Information about me, how the site works and how I came to a decision to do this site.click here
Stock Sell Counter
Stock Sell Counter Rating

Under Construction

Transactions of stocks
Below is a table of stocks that I have traded before. This will be stickied on top of blog for easier navigation.

[+/-] A to D
[+/-] E to G
[+/-] H to L
[+/-] M to Q
[+/-] R to S
[+/-] T to Z
NTS Development Issues

Updated Portfolio
Currency Exchange
Friday, October 26, 2007
26th October 2007 update

This is the last week of October and I have loaded my positions on Wed, which I believed is the low of the consolidation. Though I am wrong on this, I feel that my entry is well justified with indicators showing a highly probable event of rebounding.


I still have around 13% cash, of which it will be used for my third tier of counters or for shorter term tradings. Right now, I need more confirmation of recovery of some oil and gas counters, in particular, Tiongwoon, before loading it. For such counters, there will not be a different tiered system and loading should be one time only. Of cos, that should be put aside for the moment.
This month really has been quite a wonderful month in terms of knowledge and experience gained. I learned to have a scenario analysis table to guide me so that I won't make impulse decisions. Right now, though I am disciplined in cutting losses, sometimes, I just cut without thinking. haha.. Fear sometimes get to my head when there is a sea of red. But with scenario analyisis, events will be played in my head so I know how to react etc.
In terms of performance, it is actually quite bad as I failed miserably to catch up with STI benchmark. So I will be working on that soon.
Maybe next week will be an interesting week. Maybe if rates were not cut, we would see another wave of red. That, in my opinion, would be interesting.

Labels:

posted by Nenix @ 9:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
NenixDreams Fund
Fund launchprice on 1st August 2006= $1

Target for 2007 = Beat STI index

Current price of NDF as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.58

Current price of STI as of 1st Oct 2007 = $1.54

Difference with STI index is 0.04

Links
Tools that Generate Passive Income

Previous Post
Archives